Today, recruiting automation is more relevant than ever before. Rising demand on recruitment marketing and employer branding solutions coincided with the unemployment trend. Looks like a paradox, but it’s still a fact.
Tons of software solutions have been created to streamline and automate recruiting processes in companies of any size. If your job is somehow related to talent acquisition, familiarize yourself with the most popular recruiting software solutions available on the market at the moment. They have been designed to save a huge amount of time, effort and money for companies of any size.
Typically, such solutions are divided into three major categories:
- Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Interviewing software.
What is new in Recruitment Technology due to COVID-19?
- Remote work keeps rolling. A new job role, “Head of Remote Work”, was established by Facebook and Quora. In the meantime, the software vendors have released new features to serve remote workflows mostly in communication & collaboration, productivity (to minimize distractions), and mental well-being (to decrease the impact of social isolation);
It’s hard to say that COVID has led to multiple launches of disruptive technology solutions. Video conferencing, task managers and time trackers, performance management solutions and online L-n-D programs and the like have been used for years. So, nothing radically new has been invented in the realm of recruitment.
However, the existing culture of consuming such technologies and features has significantly evolved. For example, the veteran of the HR industry Zoho has launched a new product called Remotely which is basically a bunch of Zoho’s modules such as a chatting app Cliq, a video conferencing app Zoho Meeting, a task manager, and many more.
- AI discloses its strength in outbound recruitment. The remote applicant pipeline has been changed in terms of stage-to-stage conversion rates. It means more interviews for the same hires. A good solution to make a source’s life easier is to filter candidates’ profiles programmatically before moving to the next stage. The software solutions for passive candidates sourcing that identify the probability of intent to change your job are getting increasingly more popular;
- Upsider’s results provide a percentage of how much an applicant matches your job criteria;
- Recruit Robin is an AI system that scours multiple platforms and websites to find the ideal candidates and then pre-screens them;
- Aevy is an automated AI system for outbound recruiting.
The best tools for data enrichment
Below you can find the best tools for data enrichment. Their major purpose, just like in the case of outbound recruitment, is to get more data about prospects before making final decisions about each applicant for the job:
- Ideal uses AI to select candidates by analyzing each tiny detail about them: CVs, grades, and performance data. The system works within the existing applicant tracking system, basically eliminating the need to learn any new software solution;
- Textio was designed to solve the problem faced by an overwhelming majority of recruiters: poorly written vacancies. The main feature offered by the system is the ability to identify patterns in the language, helping the company better communicate with candidates and thereby improve business results.
Top solutions for skills testing and assessment
As for such time-consuming recruitment workflows as skills testing and assessment, the following software solutions are considered to be the best:
- HackerRank meets technical challenges to help recruiters assess skills of software professionals and developers. Also, the system can boast a wide variety of tools for online interviewing.
- Pymetrics offers unbiased algorithms for finding suitable candidates using gamified neurobiological tests. This service is relatively new, but it has already made a lot of buzz on the market.
- Self-Management Group is one of the most science-based software solutions out there. It boasts research data that has been gathered for the last 35 years. The software helps HR managers predict performance and create employee retention strategies.
Top comprehensive recruiting platforms:
SmashFly is an AI-powered platform that includes CRM, HR, scheduling, and analytics to quickly detect talent and work with teams.
Yello is all-in-one cloud-based HR software for businesses of all sizes that includes multiple tools for talent sourcing, helping optimize all stages of the recruiting process. It’s a great solution for storing the applicants’ data and setting up events.
Avature is an innovative HR platform packed with rich functionality that helps you find, attract, hire, upgrade, and retain talented employees. With this system, your company can keep innovating, with the ability to change the solution on the fly. It provides business managers, analysts, and other professionals an incredibly flexible technology to work with.
Talemetry is a SaaS solution with cutting-edge recruiting software. Equipped with advanced automation tools, it lets you streamline all recruiting activities, from the first hello to hire. It can be used to post openings on online job boards, get valuable insights about candidates, and much more.
Beamery is a recruiting platform that is perfect for sourcing and nurturing potential candidates. This feature-rich solution is targeted at high-growth companies and ensure internal mobility.
Jibe’s Recruiting Cloud has a wide range of features, including a fully integrated CRM system, advanced analytics, and automated personnel search tools.
CleverStaff is a popular recruiting tool. Integration with LinkedIn and job sites, adding candidates in a single click, selecting suitable candidates for the vacancy, detailed recruiting analytics, automatic resume parsing, and many other features have earned CleverStaff well-deserved popularity among recruiters.
Talenteria is a brand-new career site builder and recruitment marketing platform. You can create a modern career site that fits the company brand in minutes. The tool has its own simple ATS but it is focused on integrating applicant forms with existing ATS.